If you have decided to use Rubber Mats for your Home Gyms, Commercial Gyms and Kids Play Area that is affordable, soft to the touch and comfortable to step on you can call NICE BACKYARD at (03) 9402 6483 to place an order, you can also check our website which is https://nicebackyard.com/nice to check our other types and sizes of Rubber Mats. You may visit our warehouse too which is located at 4/8 Somerton Park Dr, Campbellfield VIC 3061 if you want to pick up your product. Its very easy to do as our employees are always ready to help you look what you are looking for if you have some difficulties choosing the right product and as NICE BACKYARD supply and install Rubber Mats for all the customers, we can also deliver in Australia wide and regarding for the freight charges we can check it by giving the number of mats and the postcode from the customer and its cheaper to deliver to a Business Address during business hours or we can also deliver to local Freight Company Depots.
Here are some tips also that you may need to know if you haven’t made up your mind to order Rubber Mats:
How much does Rubber Mat Flooring Cost?
- One of the advantages of rubber flooring is that it is reasonably priced, and its longevity makes it a relatively inexpensive choice, compared to stone flooring or solid wood. On the downside, it is not generally available on the high street or DIY store. You can find it from online suppliers and specialist shops such as NICE BACKYARD that are usually happy to supply samples.
What is Rubber Mat Flooring made from?
- Most rubber flooring is made from synthetic-butadiene rubber (SBR), which is a by-product of crude oil. Natural flooring made from latex is also available along with a few small supplies of recycled rubber. If you are looking for a sustainable material, you can always check with your supplier.
Where to lay Rubber Mat Flooring?
- Usually it is use for gyms, garages, sheds and workshops but it can be lay down too in wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms since is easy to clean and hygienic. Its popular for lived areas as well especially in contemporary homes. But if you are going to use it in living rooms or bedroom, just make sure you lay a protective pad rug under any furniture to avoid marking the floor.
Is Rubber Mat Flooring suitable for underfloor heat?
- Rubber Mat Flooring is an obvious option for pairing with underfloor heating because its soft and warm surface. But if you want to install underfloor heating beneath your rubber mat flooring, you can check with your supplier to see if it has a maximum heat restriction before installation, to make sure the heat won’t damage your chosen flooring.
How to fit Rubber Mat Flooring?
- This will depend on your level of skill and experience. Tiles are easier to lay compare to sheet flooring-cutting it incorrectly can be a costly mistake. If you require a more professional finish, or have a large area to fit, consider employing the services of a qualified or experienced fitter like NICE BACKYARD. But if you decide to fit it yourself, ensure your subfloor is level and smooth.
Maintaining and cleaning Rubber Mat Flooring
- Rubber Mat Flooring doesn’t require specialist cleaning. Just simply remove the loose dust and dirt with a broom or vacuum cleaner and clean with a damp mop. Some types of rubber mat flooring can be polished to give a glossy finish. Always use mats by external doors, and fit protective feet or pads to the bottom of furniture to prevent marks.
Hope this tips and ideas help you choose the right Rubber Mats and how to place an order in NICE BACKYARD
Please click this link to see our Rubber Gym Mat & Flooring Products: https://nicebackyard.com/nice/product-category/rubber-gym-mats-flooring/