Stack stones can be used anywhere in your area. You can use it for indoor or outdoor use depending on what or how you do it, imagine it. You can even hire a landscaper to do it for you or you can do a DIY. But in NICE BACKYARD, we supply, install and deliver Australia wide for Stack Stones and other backyard products just for our customers. We help you achieve the best for your place. Depending on the type and cut of stacked stones, you can add a certain charm to your landscaping, creating the effect of a countryside cottage. Other smooth perfectly cut stones create a more structured or sleek look that fits well with formal or modern designs. No matter what style you have in your yard, stacked stones are a useful addition to your landscaping and not overly complicated to install.
Here are the main uses of stack stones:
- Stack Stones along the edge of your property line or driveway
- This is to create a defined line that marks a border or lets visitors take notice of an entry. Plant evenly spaced trees or taller shrubs and vegetation along the wall to add to the effect and provide a little contrasting color to the natural stones. You can mix in some additional color with small groupings of flowers too.
- Stack Stones around the flower or vegetable garden
- This is to shield the plants from excess wind and create a charming setting for you and your guests. If the stones are relatively flat, place potted plants along the top of the short wall as decoration. You might also place other objects along the wall to add interest, such as an old watering can or bird house.
- Build a small wall or border along winding pathways through your yard or garden
- You only need about two rows of stacked stones to accomplish this, but the effect will make the path more intriguing and quainter. Just add flowers and small vegetation along the outer edge of a wall. Allow the plants to grow fuller and spill over the wall in places to break up the line.
- Create slightly raised plant beds by stackings stones tightly together in whatever shape you wish
- Fill in with some soil and add plants and flowers. You may also stack stones around natural areas to make a border, defining the plant areas and keeping grass from creeping in.
- Add interest to your landscaping by stacking stones make useful features
- Dig out a shallow pit and fill it with gravel. Stack stones around the gravel to create a fire pit that you and your guests can enjoy. Or carefully stack a wider short column of stones on the patio for guests to use to place a drinks or plate of food next to a chair.
- Use stacked stones for your Feature Wall
- You can decorate your walls and transform it into a modern type of house using stacked stones. This just don’t make your walls look great but adds a classy look into it as well.
- Fireplace Design
- To revamp your fireplace, you can use and add stacked stones into it to make it look fancier and cooler not just for your guests but for you also.
- Stacked Stone Mailbox
If you are on a tight budget for your letterbox, you can use your extra stacked stones to spice up your mailbox. Just be creative and you’ll have an amazing Mailbox.
Please click this link to see our Stack Stone Products & Polished Pebbles Products: https://nicebackyard.com/nice/product-category/pebbles/