THINGS YOU WILL BE NEEDING:
- Bamboo Panel
- Measuring tape and marker
- Power Drill and Drill Bits
- Selective Screws
- Power Saws
- Air Staple Gun
- Post and Rail Fence Setup
- Batons are required to be put in place between the posts for the Bamboo panels to sit flush. Measure your fence, mark your batons & cut to size.
Paling fence setup
- You can place the Bamboo panels directly onto the fence as there is no baton required and the Bamboo panels will sit flush against the fence.
- Pre-Drill the Bamboo panel first & then secure it to the fence using selective screws. This will prevent the Bamboo panel from possible splits & cracks.
(For the more professional look, you can hide the screw by pre-drilling & fixing your screw in between the stitching of the Bamboo panel.)
- Place the Bamboo panels into the position & attach them to the fence using the pre-drill method.
- Trimming a Bamboo Panel
- Measure the fence gap & mark out the areas to be cut on the Bamboo panel. Cut through the stitching & backing support of the Bamboo panel & re-tie any loose stitching.
AND YOU HAVE YOU BRAND-NEW BAMBOO PANEL FENCE ?
Please click this link to see our Bamboo Panel Products: https://nicebackyard.com/nice/product-category/bamboo-panels/