At Nice Backyard, we aim to deliver you the very best products at a low price.
We understand that there comes a time where you need to return a purchase from us and we want to make the returns process as easy and simple as possible just for you.
If you are not happy with your purchase from Nice Backyard, you may return or exchange it, or have it repaired, service cancelled, in accordance with terms below.
Change of Minds Returns – 30 Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, Nice Backyard will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase:
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original register receipt or online proof of purchase, such as tax invoice):
- If you buy a full roll, then we accept returns; No return on Grass (if we cut to size for customer)
- A government issued form of identification is presented at the time of the return (for products with a value greater than $50).
If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase, Nice Backyard may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange or Nice Backyard gift card to value of the item.
Other Returns – Consumer Guarantees
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and Nice Backyard reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
Many manufacturers have dedicated support centers designed specifically to deal with issues in relation to their products and may be able to provide a quicker assessment of, and remedy for, any issue with your product. You may, therefore prefer to contact us directly to solve the issue immediately.
How to return your Nice Backyard purchase
- All Nice Backyard purchases can be returned at Nice Backyard store/warehouse
- Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchases or refunded to the account used to pay for the item in the case of a 30-day business account holder.
Where the original purchase was made via PayPal, you may return the purchase in-store or by getting in touch with us via eBay Messaging or via our Contact Us page.
Once your order has been returned in-store or picked up by a returns driver and receipted at our Customer Fulfilment Centre, we will send notification to PayPal of your return
For more information, please contact PayPal on 1800 073 263 or visit the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/au/home