A gazebo or a Balinese Hut is a freestanding, open garden structure sometimes hexagonal or octagonal in shape with a roof. It’s the perfect way to create your own tropical paradise at home. Most gazebos are constructed of wood or metal and have built-in seating inside the sheltered area. To add a sense of enclosure and privacy, latticework or outdoor curtains or drapes are sometimes used. In a garden setting, gazebo can serve as focal point that offers views while providing shelter from the sun.
Investing in a gazebo may seem a little expensive for you can only use it in the summer and the rest of the year. This does seem like a waste of money, but you couldn’t be more wrong. Gazebos can be used all through the year, but you’ve got to know how to use them and for what purpose. Here are some tips on how to use your Gazebo in a different way:
- Turn it into an Outdoor Movie Theater
- As yourgazebo is already set up, you can easily convert it into a home theater. Just haul your TV, CD system, and extra speakers out to the gazebo and set them up you can just cover it up and seal when not in use.
- Temporary Shelter
- If you have a moveable gazebo, you can easily move it to provide temporary shelter to your vehicles during a hot summer. You can set it up amd move the gazebo in your driveway or on the pavement and park your car in the cool shade.
- Set up a Greenhouse
- During the winter months, set up a small garden of seasonal vegetables like potatoes, onions etc. Don’t forget to invest a solid or flexible plastic walls to keep the gazebo interior warm and humid. With the right heaters, you can easily have a comfortable supply of fresh veggies through the entire winter.
- Set up a Pop-up Shop
- You can use your temporary gazebo as a pop up shopby setting it up in parking lots, at fairs, and in popular shopping areas. You might require a license or a permit for it but it’s a dominant way to raise awareness about your business in your locality with minimum investment.
- Temporary Storage
- Use your gazebo as a place to temporarily store your possessions. This is possible during the summer. However, you may need extra protection during the rains and the winter. In these adverse conditions, make sure you have solid PVC walls to provide temperature control to protect you and your belongings from rough winds.
- Jazz Up your Child’s Birthday Party
- Children love having birthday parties. If you already have a temporary gazebo, you can set up a mime event, a puppet show, or a magic show in the gazebo and keep your kids entertained all through the party.
- Topical Feels
- You can use your Balinese Hut and transform your landscaping project/lawn into your very own tropical island dream
As you can see, when it comes to relaxing outside, a gazebo is the perfect getaway. Just sit back in the gazebo in complete comfort in the shelter provided multi-purpose investment.
And if you haven’t thought yet where to purchase a good quality Gazebos, Nice Backyard is here to help you. As we supply, install and deliver Premium Gazebos for our customers.
Please click this link to see our Canopy & Gazebo Products: https://nicebackyard.com/nice/product-category/canopy-and-gazebo/